Key Learning Aims:
- Project the firm’s statement of cash flows based on income statement and balance sheet data
- Incorporate new share issuance and share buybacks into the financial model to refine it further
- Project the firm’s debt schedule and determine the firm’s future funding requirements
- Assess the impact of assumed changes in fundamentals on the firm’s earnings per share (EPS)
- Complete a projected financial statement model that integrates the projected income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Test the financial model to see if it is robust
This Program is Recommended For:
- Investment Banking Professionals
- Buy- and Sell-Side Analysts
- Finance Professionals in a Corporation
- New Entrants to Capital Markets/Finance
Program Duration: 3 Hours
SIDC CPE Points: 10 points
Program Prerequisites: Completion of Financial Modelling in Excel 1-DCF Valuation and Projecting Core Financials.
Note: This Program is part 2 of a 4 part series. Learners are highly encouraged to attend all 4 parts of the Program
Download the program brochure here.
Kah Teck has more than a decade of capital markets experience. He was a portfolio strategist in CIMB Investment Bank and AmInvestment Bank where he was responsible for spearheading investment advisory and product development initiatives and also played an active role in evaluating numerous plain vanilla and hybrid fund raising options. He has also worked for the Securities Commission in research and formulating capital market development policies.
Now the Managing Director and Principal Trainer for FMTCS Sdn Bhd, Kah Teck passionately shares his knowledge and experience with professionals in many of Malaysia’s leading financial institutions and government-linked institutions. His trainees frequently credit him with the ability to make finance interesting and demystify complex finance concepts.
Kah Teck graduated summa cum laude with a dual degree in finance and economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and School of Arts and Sciences, and holds an MBA (with Honors) from the Booth School of Business, University of Chicago. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder. Kah Teck was also awarded the ASEAN scholarship to pursue pre-university studies in Singapore.
His teaching and research interests are in corporate finance, derivatives, securities valuation, financial risk management, financial modelling and financial analysis.
Sign up for all 4 programs in this series in a single registration for a total fee of RM2,120 and SAVE RM212.00.