Key Learning Aims:
- Describe Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing
- Differentiate among ESG investing strategies
- Survey key ESG developments in Malaysia
- Discuss how ESG factors can impact investments and how they can complement financial analysis
- Explain ESG ratings
- Evaluate ESG investment products
This Program is Recommended For:
- Investment banking professionals and corporate finance professionals
- Buy and sell-side analysts
- Portfolio managers
- Financial advisers and dealers
- Legal and compliance professionals
- Finance professionals in a corporation
- New entrants to capital markets/finance
Program Duration: 4 Hours
SIDC CPE Points: 10 points
Download the program brochure here.
Kah Teck has more than a decade of capital markets experience. He was a portfolio strategist in CIMB Investment Bank and AmInvestment Bank where he was responsible for spearheading investment advisory and product development initiatives and also played an active role in evaluating numerous plain vanilla and hybrid fund raising options. He has also worked for the Securities Commission in research and formulating capital market development policies.
Now the Managing Director and Principal Trainer for FMTCS Sdn Bhd, Kah Teck passionately shares his knowledge and experience with professionals in many leading financial institutions and government-linked institutions in Malaysia and the region. His trainees frequently credit him with the ability to make finance interesting and demystify complex finance concepts.
Kah Teck graduated summa cum laude with a dual degree in finance and economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and School of Arts and Sciences, and holds an MBA (with Honors) from the Booth School of Business, University of Chicago. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder. Kah Teck was also awarded the ASEAN scholarship to pursue pre-university studies in Singapore.
His teaching and research interests are in corporate finance, derivatives, securities valuation, financial risk management, financial modelling and financial analysis.